Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's better than a brand new box of business cards?


Nothing's better than a brand new box of business cards. I just got an order of the newly re-designed StudioM cards. They're perfect little squares.

Okay, so there might be one thing I enjoy more than a brand new box of my business cards: An old recipe box full of everyone else's business cards. This imperfect, charming little tin was a discarded item in a church basement. I snatched it up right away and new exactly what I'd use it for. The original alphabetic dividers hadn't been left inside for nothing, right!? 


It goes to show that creativity can be good for more than just a design project (wink, wink). And it's not always about making something out of nothing. Sometimes it's just a matter of making something out of something else.

1 comment: