Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shanty is turning two!

In honor of Shanty's second birthday, I'm posting a set of vibrant photo tiles from my first trip to the shop in Newport, WA. Just because they're bright and fun and summery. The past two+ years working the Maggie, Shanty's spectacular owner, have been so enjoyable and rewarding. She is a dreamer and it's been such a pleasure to design many of her dreams to life. Raise a virtual glass and toast Shanty with me today! *clink, clink*

If you'd rather clink with a real glass and toast to Shanty in person, Maggie will be hosting a birthday party at the shop today from 9am to 7pm. Oh, what I would give to be able to snap my fingers and be there for the cake walk and a cocktail today. I guess some long-distance love will have to do. Love to you, Maggie!



To read more about the event, visit the Shanty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment