Wednesday, February 17, 2010

StudioM Website | Photoshoot

The StudioM website is in desperate need of an update, and has been for oh...six months! Instead of getting discouraged and being disappointed with myself for not treating myself like I treat my clients (in a timely manner!), I'm trying to see it as a sign of good fortune. I've been too busy with work to take time out for my own materials. For that I'm thankful. I'm also thankful for some progress, too - finally! I was able to squeeze in a photo shoot with Mark Coffin a couple weeks ago. (We shot the Green Goose pieces the same day.) I can't wait to get these fresh photos online! I'll let you know when I do.

The above pieces, from top to bottom: Your Vital Life | Chapter 2, for Marquis Companies (you can view Chapter 1 here), Rosey Awards promotional postcards (you can view the posters here), Bakery D'Amour gift card, Bakery D'Amour catering menu (view more bakery work here).

No comments:

Post a Comment