Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Modern Entrepreneur | The wrap-up

Last night was our last official Modern Entrepreneur meeting. Seems like I just introduced the program to all of you. Alas, we've already finished taking 10 entrepreneurs through 10 weeks of major decision-making and idea-galvanizing. ME was powered by The Free Agent Formula. Thanks to it, those behind it and those who walked through it alongside me, my business will never be the same.

 

To wrap things up yesterday evening, we did what I call "snaps". You know that part of Legally Blonde 2 (yes, I realize that in referencing this clip I'm admitting that I watched the movie) when Elle encourages her coworkers to write a little something nice about each other and put it in the snap cup? Okay, just watch it.

Done?

So yes, that's essentially what we did at our meeting last night. We each wrote words of encouragement and truth around who each person is. Then we each read our slips of paper and looked for trends. It was amazing. I think we all walked away not only feeling ten feet tall with blushing cheeks, but with a clearer picture of how we're perceived and why our clients are interested in working with us. I scanned and posted a few of my favs above. I especially like "Mad Skillz". Might just make it my new tagline.

It's so important to have people around you who are willing and able to speak into your life and business. I guess that's the moral of this story. If you don't have that, find it. If you don't know how, figure it out. Or call me. It's that important.

P.S. There will be a Modern Entrepreneur site that will be a window into our experience. It's scheduled to launch by the first of the year.

Click here to visit The Free Agent Formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment