Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cleaning it up on INKD.



I told you to stay tuned for more custom design work from StudioM on inkd.com. You didn't have to wait long! The fabulous staff of Inkd just uploaded an additional 200 designs to 'The World's First Market for Original Print Design". A few of those 200 comprise a set I created for a cleaning company. Take a peek at my studio profile if you'd like.

If you know me at all, you know I love everything tidy, clean and pristine: my house, my dog, my office, my design. So this project felt like a personal campaign to get those who are not as obsessive compulsive as me to leave it to the experts. The fictitious client is Charm Cleaning Company. The logo, headlines and tag line were contrived by yours truly. Hopefully another entrepreneurial/compulsive individual can find this set and put it to work for them. 

Design can make the world a cleaner place. Happy Earth Day, by the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment