Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Alchemy Art Show. Goosebumps.



Mark Terry's show was up in Azusa last month. Mark filled me in this morning. It was a big hit! He said, "The critic for whom I have the most respect had one simple word to say about the show. He stood there open-mouthed, and then waved me over to take a close look at his arm, simply saying... 'Goosebumps!' " What a high, high compliment.

For a look at what part I played in the show, click here and here. And, check out the plexi signage in the gallery photos. That came from StudioM, too.

I'm not at all surprised the good reviews coming from California quickly made their way up the coast to Portland. Galleries will be scrambling for the Alchemy pieces. But there's always someone first in line: Bella Perla is a Portland gallery that has been keeping tabs on Mark and is hosting his work as of last week. If you're in the area, be sure to check it out. There will be more Alchemy news to come. I'll be sure to let you know when and where the next Alchemy show will take place. To stay in the loop yourself, follow Mark on his blog.

The artist and his wife, Missy.

Another gallery shot. Goosebumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment